Skip to main content

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round.

The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace.

Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music."

Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw the stage. I think I realized what it was. I was deeply moved because I felt like I wanted to speak beyond language. ",Hopifolia then confirmed the producer score. It was up to 950 points and down to 860 points out of 1,000.

The second team was 'After Moon', which consisted of Kevin O, Dipole, Lee Jong Hoon and Choi Young Jin.,Kevin said, "I heard Dipole playing the piano, but he played the jazz piano too well.,"I wanted to show Dipole as a performer in the after-door," Kevin said.

The first round selection was Cindy Roper's 'Time After time'. Yoon Jong-shin, who watched the stage, said, "It was good that Dipole played more real than the effector effect.,I thought that 'Time After Time' could come out in such an atmosphere. The identity of this team was not broken and a cool sound came out.,I thought that other people were so stable that a team with a clear identity was created. "

Johan said, "It was a great selection. I always wonder what the default will be prepared for.,My favorite stage of the dipole is a minimalistic stage like today, because I can listen to each sound. It was a sound that fits well with this band.,However, the highest score was 930 and the lowest score was 830, which was 100 points.

Lee Joo-hyuk, Shin Kwang-il, Shin Jae-chan and Cho Won-sang maintained a team in the final round after the fourth round of the finals.,Lee Joo-hyuk said, "Lucy means light and it means to be a light in the world music market."

Lucy arranged a song called "Cry Bird" by Canadian brother duo Tennyson and came to the stage.,About Lucy's stage, Yoon Jong-shin said, "I think that it is the most important thing on the stage is the overall build-up process from start to finish.

Kim Jong-wan laughed, "It is so good." Kim Jong-wan said, "When we watch the band performance, the emotions of the performer should be conveyed to us.,When I was moving with excitement, I moved together, and the role of one person was very clear, and I played it well. I watched the performance well today.,Lucy’s team scored 980 and the lowest was 840.

The five-member band 'Mone' consists of gyro, Kim Woo-sung, Benji, Hong I-sak and Hwang Min-jae. All members are from the frontman and all members are multiplayers who deal with more than one instrument.,Monet, who pursues alternative music, came to the stage with his own song 'Give it'.

Yoon Jong-shin said, "There are two additional points. My composition was good. It was so good. One more point is that I was released as an authentic band.,It was so good that I felt a thrill."

Yoon Sang said, "Usually, 70% of the bassists who play the bass in the band are pushed back. I also catch the bass because no one plays the bass.,I was not the person I knew, but a bassist who did not really know it. The score I gave to Monet was higher than any band. ",Monet’s highest score was 980 and his lowest score was 850.

Perplane, composed of Yang Ji-wan, Kim Ha-jin, Inau, Jung Kwang-hyun and Chae Bo-hoon, came to the stage with 'Dream On'. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was very nice to have friends who were rocking like this.,I think the thrill of giving in the second half was great. In particular, Chae Bo-hoon seems to have not shown this kind of rock vocals in front of him. "

Johan said, "It was so good." "It seemed to be a cover of the past. If you look at you, it seems a little awkward.,There is something that is spouting on the stage and there is something that comes to life.It is really amazing.It is literally a super band.I want to keep watching the power you emit. ",The highest score of the producer was 990, the lowest score was 850.

The last team to be on stage is People on the Bridge. It consists of Lee Chansol, Kang Kyung Yoon, Kim Jun-hyeop, Kim Hyung-woo and Lim Hyung-bin.,They covered 'Best of You' and predicted a more dynamic arrangement. People on the Bridge said, "This time we are all crazy."

Yoon Jong-shin said, "I did not have any drawbacks. I did not know I would bring out such an atmosphere song." "I dragged the rhythm until the groove was not broken and ended.",Johan said, "It was better to arrange with your feelings. It was like a completely new song.I can only say this.It was so good.",The highest score was 990 and the lowest score was 850.

The third and third teams were in the third place, followed by Purplane, People on the Bridge and Hopipolar with 4,590 points.,The second was the Monet team with 4610 points and the first was Lucy with 4640 points.

As a result of adding the audience score, the sixth place was Monet with 7040 points.,The fifth was after Moon with 7080 points, the fourth was People on the Bridge with 7130 points, the third was Hopipolar with 7250 points, the second was Purplane with 7340 points, and the final was Lucy with 7640 points.,Lucy Cho Won-sang said, "We aimed to enjoy the stage fully and show it to the audience and producers in a fun and whole way.

Comments

  1. Time after Time is by artist Cyndi Lauper not Cindy Roper. That was FYI in case someone else out there sings one of her songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Lee Seung-yoon Manager' Kang Hyun-seok finishes debt controversy .. Exit · 'Out of the war' getting off [comprehensive]

[Export News Kim Ye-eun] Lee Seung-yoon and manager Kang Hyun-seok eventually leave the 'all-out point of intervention'. Kang Hyun-seok also leaves Lee Seung-yoon's agency. The comedian Lee Seung-yoon's agency, Mike Entertainment, announced on the 27th that Kang Hyun-seok's departure and MBC ',As Kang Hyun-suk got off the program, Lee Seung-yoon also left the program. On the 25th, an online community posted a victim's exposure that Kang Hyun-seok had not paid back after borrowing more than 600,000 won in the past, and that he had received the money after the lawsuit but did not receive an apology.,Kang Hyun-seok apologized for the mistake through the Instagram, but the "debt controversy" did not cool. Even though the victim said he received an apology directly through the community, public opinion was not good. In the end, the agency said that Kang Hyun-seok was reflecting on the wrong behavior and apologized directly to the victim. "Kang Hyun

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost

Director of 'Narat Malsami' Distortion Controversy "It's not the King Sejong" [official]

[Daily Sports Park Jeong-sun] Cho Chul-hyun, director of the movie 'Narat Malsami', explained the controversy over history distortion. "I have lived with King Sejong and Hangeul in my heart for decades, so I know the hearts of those who are antipathic to the film.,However, the heart and meaning of the production team is not to denigrate King Sejong the Great, who created Hunminjeongeum. " Cho explained why the film appeared in the character Shinmi and how he reconstructed him in a movie. "I wanted to make Hangul the greatest character, the most scientific principle, to present the design principle of the letter directly to make the most easy to learn, to lead the design process, to reduce the number of letters to make the letter easy to learn, and to reduce the number of letters to make the letter that anyone could learn, and to abandon the authority of the king, I wanted to.,I wanted to see what sacrifice his greatness came from, and how great Hangul was.,I am