Skip to main content

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear.

Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat.

The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'.

Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. "

"In fact, I've never lost much because I'm fat, and my friends have been strong, I like it, and I have lived without great inconvenience.,Of course, when I bought clothes or talked about diets among actresses, I was most upset to talk about diets as if they were all about self-management.,'I can be frustrated, but do not you live with the best efforts you can do?,I live as an actor, working hard, but I am so upset when I face the prejudice that I am lazy because I am covered in my appearance.

The recent KBS 2TV drama "Perfume" is the second romance of the life of a 40-year-old aunt, "Min Jae-hee" (Ha Jae-sook), who was deprived of her devoted family and became a 20-year-old model, and "Seo-do" (Shin Sung-rok), a genius designer whose body and mind were sick while losing the meaning of her life.

Jae-hee is considered to be a "first-class housewife" as a cleaning master with excellent cooking skills, but on the seventh year of marriage, her husband is asked to divorce her.,On the anniversary of the 10th anniversary of the marriage, she is frustrated to see her husband cheating on her husband.

Ha Jae-sook was immersed in the character by making a special makeup for four hours. "Jae-hee is a friend who wants to hug me," he said.,"I live as a perfect housewife after marriage, but I have many friends who are lonely because of the lack of love. I have a lot of sympathy," he said.,"I was careful because I could hurt someone because of my appearance," he said.

"I was upset about the reaction to 'Do not glorify fat things'.,"I did not want to look beautifully at me, but I told him not to be beautify me. I cursed myself at home." There are many things that I felt when I worked in the strict entertainment industry as well as this role.,"I am grateful that Jae-hee speaks on behalf of housewives and many people sympathize with me. I have a strange sense of mission as housewives act with real empathy."

In the second half, he lost 25 kilograms and showed off his beautiful beauty. From the first filming to the interview, he said, "I have never eaten carbohydrates.",There were many responses that "Ha Jae-sook is more beautiful" than Ko Won-hee (25), who played a two-person role. "I thought it was beautiful, but I hid it?",I have been buried in my flesh for a while, and I feel good to hear that because I am a person. "

"I do not want to say that I have lost a few kilograms, but I boast to my acquaintances that I am not a joke," but I am the same now when I am fat and lose weight.,Whether you weigh less or more, you cried, "Look at me as it is," but I do not want to say that I lost a little weight. "

When I first received a proposal for "Perfume," I was worried about it. There were quite a lot of similarities to the movie "Beauty is in distress" (director Kim Yong-hwa, 2006). "What if the image overlaps?",I was worried that it might be seen as "appearance topography", but I was nervous that "I had a romance with Shin Sung-rok."

"Jae-hee really loved Ido, I think it's the power of the Holy Rock, and when I was acting, I thought, 'You're really telling me a story.' So, I didn't feel so hard.,She was so good that she decided, "I really need to study hard." "Why are you so good, you're annoying?" It was a good stimulus.,I thought of it (kissin) in my personal desire, but it was good to have a realistic life, and Ido and Jaehee lived together proudly, and I liked to meet each other because they had a higher self-esteem.,There is no regret for the intense affectionate god; there was quite a lot of Ido and hugging, but I felt it with my heart."

Ha Jae-sook made his debut in 2000 with the musical "Don't Ask Me Past.",Starting with the 2006 drama "Love Era", he showed impressive performances in "Pasta" (2010), "Protect the Boss" (2011), "Birth of Beauty" (2014-2015), "The Way to the Airport" (2016), the films "Mitsu GO" (director Park Cheol-kwan · 2012), "National Representative 2" (director Kim Jong-kwan · 2016), and the film "Gibang Doryeong" (director Nam Dae-jung · 119).,"I still have a sign that I made at that time. I have never dreamed of anything other than an actor," he said. "I listen to other people's stories and give them good counseling.,I want to try radio DJs."

Ha Jae-sook married a businessman in 2016. He made a relationship with a scuba diving hobby, and the couple set up a house in Gangwon-do.,"When there is no work, I am always in Gangwon-do," he said. "I am very worried about my husband because I am not coming home like this.","My husband is not jealous at all," he said. "I was very sorry because of the special makeup. I said, 'I will like my husband because I lose weight.',I do not like much even if I lose weight this time, and I am happy because I am satisfied. "

"I'm ashamed to say this is my best year, but I just want to play a role that I can do with the stress I'm feeling now. I don't know how long I'm going to go on a diet, but I'm going to try.,"I am confident that the role to gain weight is a confident field, so please trust me." "I decided to work as an actor from my childhood and quickly corrected my dialect.,I don't know if my hometown is Daegu because I have completely changed my unique pronunciation. I want to play a poor lady who writes dialects."

Finally, Ha Jae-sook said that there is something I want to say to many Jae-hee of this world.

“It can be brazen, but body and mind are not easy to be healthy, basic but it’s too hard. I’m not even slim, but I work out constantly.,I spend that much time for myself, not for beauty, but for real health. I wish I could live healthy.,Everyone says that they are thinking about health, and they say, 'Get out of weight', but you can buy a diet gongjelli. "

Comments

  1. I am not really against fat people, I have know use for fat people because its noting but laziness and overeating! But if your ugly and fat then losing weight won't matter and this woman is both! In fact this revolutionary sister drama is the worst KDRAMA I have viewed! Its apparent that the writers and casting in my opinion is the worst! I watch KDRAMAS to get away from watching American television because I valued the story lines but it seems KOREAN TELEVISION is know better than American television filth! Ha Jae-sook is not a very actress I hope I don't see her in Korean dramas anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you insecure, unintelligible, and "Unknown" a*** did not just come for this woman knowing that you will NEVER be on her level. There are big Korean women just like there are fat Korean men. You saw the first episode... Clearly you understood the story line. Just shut your trap and move on to something that better suits you. Don't come posting your insecurities and stupid nonsense where it not needed. Ha Jae-Sook is a beautiful women and a wonderful person. Someone you obviously don't compare too.

      Delete
    2. Wow….this comment was rude, biased, unnecessary, and stupid. Not only is calling this hardworking woman ugly disrespectful and demeaning, it’s completely subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Secondly, you say that you have no problem with fat people just to go on calling them useless and lazy and insulting them. You sound crazy. At least make up your mind. In addition, people aren’t all going to be skinny just because they eat healthily and get enough exercise. Some people have health conditions, others are affected by their genetics- both things they can’t control with any amount of diet and exercise. I believe that people should be allowed to be comfortable in their bodies and not be shamed, so long as they’re healthy. Lastly, this was kind of racist and way too hasty. First you generalized Korean media as always being better than American, so of course you’d be disappointed. That’s a stupid and unrealistic expectation to have about anything. Of course, there are some amazing k-dramas, but there are some pretty good western TV shows as well. Then there was the fact that you were like, “Oh, I didn’t like this drama, so I guess all Korean media is stupid!” That’s hasty, judgmental, racist, and so many other things. There are so many problems with this. Are you okay? Normal people don’t think like this. In addition, I wasn’t going to say anything, but it’s truly terrible. You made so many typos. Every word that should’ve been “no” was “know”. You spelled nothing wrong, you misused a comma, you said your instead of you’re, and its when you should’ve used it’s. I know that this is kind of petty, but I feel like your comment was so terribly wrong that I might as well help you make your English correct-at least something will be correct that way. I understand that English may not be your first language, but I’d advise that if it isn’t, you should wait to post in it for your skill to be good enough to have confidence in. If English is your first language, seriously, do better. And I assume that you are American, since you made it seem like American media was the only alternative- like that’s what you were used to, what you had a lot of experience with, what was the general expectation of those around you. So it’s safe to assume that you’re American. If you are, you’re awfully close-minded. Regardless of where you’re from, do better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Lee Seung-yoon Manager' Kang Hyun-seok finishes debt controversy .. Exit · 'Out of the war' getting off [comprehensive]

[Export News Kim Ye-eun] Lee Seung-yoon and manager Kang Hyun-seok eventually leave the 'all-out point of intervention'. Kang Hyun-seok also leaves Lee Seung-yoon's agency. The comedian Lee Seung-yoon's agency, Mike Entertainment, announced on the 27th that Kang Hyun-seok's departure and MBC ',As Kang Hyun-suk got off the program, Lee Seung-yoon also left the program. On the 25th, an online community posted a victim's exposure that Kang Hyun-seok had not paid back after borrowing more than 600,000 won in the past, and that he had received the money after the lawsuit but did not receive an apology.,Kang Hyun-seok apologized for the mistake through the Instagram, but the "debt controversy" did not cool. Even though the victim said he received an apology directly through the community, public opinion was not good. In the end, the agency said that Kang Hyun-seok was reflecting on the wrong behavior and apologized directly to the victim. "Kang Hyun

Director of 'Narat Malsami' Distortion Controversy "It's not the King Sejong" [official]

[Daily Sports Park Jeong-sun] Cho Chul-hyun, director of the movie 'Narat Malsami', explained the controversy over history distortion. "I have lived with King Sejong and Hangeul in my heart for decades, so I know the hearts of those who are antipathic to the film.,However, the heart and meaning of the production team is not to denigrate King Sejong the Great, who created Hunminjeongeum. " Cho explained why the film appeared in the character Shinmi and how he reconstructed him in a movie. "I wanted to make Hangul the greatest character, the most scientific principle, to present the design principle of the letter directly to make the most easy to learn, to lead the design process, to reduce the number of letters to make the letter easy to learn, and to reduce the number of letters to make the letter that anyone could learn, and to abandon the authority of the king, I wanted to.,I wanted to see what sacrifice his greatness came from, and how great Hangul was.,I am