Skip to main content

The 'parasite' Song Gang-ho family would not have lived in 'under the ring'

[Omai News reporter Lee Chang-hee]

"If humans lose self-esteem, they lose everything."

Danielle Blake (2016) wanted to keep it to the end. It was his dignity as a human being and his self-esteem that kept his hard life.,However, the reason why I could not bear the whole time watching Parasite (2019) was because of our society's attitude to human beings.,Throughout the movie, I was uncomfortable and the reality that I could not recover was grim. Park keeps saying, 'Do not cross the line', is it a distinction of social class?  

  "Son, I'm proud of you."

Life without hope is the future.,The happiness of reality, which was possible to be suspended in the "Marshmallow Story" (2005, Berkeley Books), came to "I almost lived hard" (2018, Woongjin Knowledge House) and was pulled to "Right Now".,Our young men have decided not to delay the happiness of reality in the uncertain future.

“You have a plan, son.”

Imagine a life that would have passed through the house. Perhaps it was born with the industrialization of the 60s, and came to society through the time of democratization.,He became an office worker in Korea in the 1990s when he was growing explosively, and he would have met with diligent and healthy filling and made a family.,However, the IMF, which came suddenly, made him unemployed (1997), and may have scattered newborn children.,The extraordinary vitality and solidarity of the family might have been formed at this time.

He may have opened a chicken house by paying his retirement allowance from his job. Chung Sook would have done his best, and his house would not have sold a glance for his children.,The children with fast hair would have studied well, and they might have dreamed of a design department that is a skilled engineering school.,It was the industry with the most jobs in the country at that time, but their business is getting more and more tilted over the difficult times.,It was a time when a house across the street sold chicken.

After failing in their first business, their lives became even more frail, but they could not collapse on their children.,His home and his family might have managed to clean up the apartment they had managed to afford, moved to an old villa, and raised funds to raise a house.,However, the financial crisis (in 2008) from the United States had an immediate impact on our household, and they would have failed again.

It was hard enough to sell the house and move it to the charter, but the education of the children could not be abandoned.,If they went to a good university, they would have thought they could not pass on the failure of their parents' generation.,The charter became a rent, and when the Great King Castella failed (2017), they had to move to a sunless ring.,Children who love their parents may have tried to protect their families by giving up their early or schooling in the army, so they have come down here for 20 years.,They were not originally on the Ring.

  "Son, planless is the best plan."

Gitaek no longer plans.The failures that have continued throughout the 20 years have transformed him into what he is.,If you look at him who comes out of a house full of floods and takes the national championship medal of Chung Sook, you can guess his pride and love for Chung Sook.,The Republic of Korea I know is not a country where the family can easily become helpless.,When I turned around, I did not see the 'failed' life of the house as his responsibility.Do you feel any responsibility? I could not laugh at all.

"Just as your youth is not a prize earned by your efforts, my old age is not a punishment for my fault."

In (2012), it is the lamentation of the old age of the age. Is this limited to time?,Park's success is not only for Park, but also for the failure of his family.,But so far, the state has been despised as a "lazy loser" who parasiticizes the people to expand social safety nets.,We had to be hurt by our self-esteem as citizens, and we had to be blamed by the world for no good reason.

I am neither a lazy nor a fraud nor a beggar nor a thief.I have lived with good responsibilities and good responsibilities.I have not been bent and I have been willing to help my neighbors if they are difficult.,I didn't beg for charity or expect it.

I'm not a dog, I'm a human.So I demand my rights.I want human respect.I'm not a citizen, I'm not more or less.

I recall Daniel Blake again. Daniel's demand for respect for human beings is still connected to the parasite's residence.,Our society is responsible for the life of the living, for his wounded self-esteem.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost

'Lee Seung-yoon Manager' Kang Hyun-seok finishes debt controversy .. Exit · 'Out of the war' getting off [comprehensive]

[Export News Kim Ye-eun] Lee Seung-yoon and manager Kang Hyun-seok eventually leave the 'all-out point of intervention'. Kang Hyun-seok also leaves Lee Seung-yoon's agency. The comedian Lee Seung-yoon's agency, Mike Entertainment, announced on the 27th that Kang Hyun-seok's departure and MBC ',As Kang Hyun-suk got off the program, Lee Seung-yoon also left the program. On the 25th, an online community posted a victim's exposure that Kang Hyun-seok had not paid back after borrowing more than 600,000 won in the past, and that he had received the money after the lawsuit but did not receive an apology.,Kang Hyun-seok apologized for the mistake through the Instagram, but the "debt controversy" did not cool. Even though the victim said he received an apology directly through the community, public opinion was not good. In the end, the agency said that Kang Hyun-seok was reflecting on the wrong behavior and apologized directly to the victim. "Kang Hyun

Director of 'Narat Malsami' Distortion Controversy "It's not the King Sejong" [official]

[Daily Sports Park Jeong-sun] Cho Chul-hyun, director of the movie 'Narat Malsami', explained the controversy over history distortion. "I have lived with King Sejong and Hangeul in my heart for decades, so I know the hearts of those who are antipathic to the film.,However, the heart and meaning of the production team is not to denigrate King Sejong the Great, who created Hunminjeongeum. " Cho explained why the film appeared in the character Shinmi and how he reconstructed him in a movie. "I wanted to make Hangul the greatest character, the most scientific principle, to present the design principle of the letter directly to make the most easy to learn, to lead the design process, to reduce the number of letters to make the letter easy to learn, and to reduce the number of letters to make the letter that anyone could learn, and to abandon the authority of the king, I wanted to.,I wanted to see what sacrifice his greatness came from, and how great Hangul was.,I am