Skip to main content

'Voice 3' Lee Jin-wook and Park Byeong-eun were killed after the murder.

[Export News reporter Lim Soo-yeon] 'Voice 3' Lee Jin-wook was killed.

In the 16th episode of the OCN Saturday drama "Voice 3", which was broadcast on the 30th, the Golden Time team found a place where it was presumed to be the workshop of Masayuki Kaneki (Park Byung-eun).

On this day, Dogang paid attention to the Oseong Welfare Center near Poongsan Sports Club and confirmed that there was a flower that Masayuki Kaneki had in front of the building.,Kang Kwon-ju, who confirmed that the underground of the welfare center is a little different from the drawing, told Do-Gwon-woo, and Do-Gwon-woo asked for help from the Kangwon-ju because he could not find the entrance while searching the underground.

Kang Kwon-ju confirmed the sound of something leaking through the sound of the cell phone that Do-Kwon-woo made, and found a place where he could see the workroom of Masayuki Kaneki in the place where the sound was heard.,Dogangu found Machio, who was still breathing there, and Kang Kwon-ju quickly shared the fact with the Golden Time team when he heard the gas explode.

The Golden Time team quickly escaped the building with the notification of Kang Kwon-ju, and Dokang-woo heard from Makio, who is moved to an ambulance, "Kaneki. There is a collection of his own.",The next day, Dogangu followed Masayuki Kaneki, who was trying to smuggle, and noticed that there was a house near him where he lived as a child.,So, Dogangwoo went there and came face to face Masayuki Kaneki. 

Masayuki Kaneki said to Dokangwoo, "This is just a piece of the puzzle. I broke the shabby house and built such a big house.,I wanted to present a bigger house for those who threw a big son in a deep and deep well. "" I do not remember.,After you and Miho had a fun game, my father gave me milk with sleeping pills. I threw me into the well with Jolene. Was it a child's son?,I dug and dug to live.I crawled out of the well wall to get my nails out.I saw a reddish flower in my mind.I was born in the abyss.,Why do not you kill people? I sincerely wanted you to kill someone, "he said. Masayuki Kaneki then overpowered the Kangwonju after the Dokangwoo, saying, "I took my resting place and I have to put away the price. I waited for a long time.",So, Kang Kwon-joo said, "Stop Kaneki.I know why you do this.Is this where your brother Dok-woo and mother lived? I know your voice.,If you want to have this ear that you are obsessed with, take it.No one would listen to you no matter how much you asked for your life. " 

At the end of the Kangwonju, Masayuki Kaneki replied, "Do not say a dog. I will do it after cutting the ear." Dogangwoo, who woke up after losing consciousness, said, "I am different from you.,I am not a murderer like you, "said Masayuki Kaneki." Look back on how anxious you are.Do what you want to do.If you want to kill, kill.,Why do you sympathize with the poor? Auction Fabro is the tip of the iceberg.If you stay on it, you will know how insignificant we are.,I once dreamed of what you wanted, but it's impossible in this world.You know, rainfall.We're really blood-sharing families, aren't we?,We are different from dirty worms." In the end, Dogangu was struggling with Masayuki Kaneki and killed him with a wire. The team arrived after that killed Dogangu.,In the end, Kang Kwon-ju was furious, and the Golden Time team who heard the news was also shocked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost

'Lee Seung-yoon Manager' Kang Hyun-seok finishes debt controversy .. Exit · 'Out of the war' getting off [comprehensive]

[Export News Kim Ye-eun] Lee Seung-yoon and manager Kang Hyun-seok eventually leave the 'all-out point of intervention'. Kang Hyun-seok also leaves Lee Seung-yoon's agency. The comedian Lee Seung-yoon's agency, Mike Entertainment, announced on the 27th that Kang Hyun-seok's departure and MBC ',As Kang Hyun-suk got off the program, Lee Seung-yoon also left the program. On the 25th, an online community posted a victim's exposure that Kang Hyun-seok had not paid back after borrowing more than 600,000 won in the past, and that he had received the money after the lawsuit but did not receive an apology.,Kang Hyun-seok apologized for the mistake through the Instagram, but the "debt controversy" did not cool. Even though the victim said he received an apology directly through the community, public opinion was not good. In the end, the agency said that Kang Hyun-seok was reflecting on the wrong behavior and apologized directly to the victim. "Kang Hyun

Director of 'Narat Malsami' Distortion Controversy "It's not the King Sejong" [official]

[Daily Sports Park Jeong-sun] Cho Chul-hyun, director of the movie 'Narat Malsami', explained the controversy over history distortion. "I have lived with King Sejong and Hangeul in my heart for decades, so I know the hearts of those who are antipathic to the film.,However, the heart and meaning of the production team is not to denigrate King Sejong the Great, who created Hunminjeongeum. " Cho explained why the film appeared in the character Shinmi and how he reconstructed him in a movie. "I wanted to make Hangul the greatest character, the most scientific principle, to present the design principle of the letter directly to make the most easy to learn, to lead the design process, to reduce the number of letters to make the letter easy to learn, and to reduce the number of letters to make the letter that anyone could learn, and to abandon the authority of the king, I wanted to.,I wanted to see what sacrifice his greatness came from, and how great Hangul was.,I am