Skip to main content

Alberto Mondi clarification "Sari, politely said... meaning 100% difficult to deliver"

Broadcaster Alberto Mondi explained that he did not convey all of Juventus' director Mauricio Sari.

“Sari said that, but he didn’t mock or ignore Korean fans, and the nuance was completely different,” Alberto told Sports Korea on Monday.

“Sari said very politely,” he said.,In my opinion, "The reporters like Ronaldo so much and want to see it, but if they come to Italy to see Ronaldo, I will pay the ticket," he said.

“It was difficult to convey the meaning of the meaning because I was not Korean and did not major in interpreting,” Alberto said. “If you interpret it poorly, I was worried because there was a misunderstanding.”

According to Italian media Il Bianconero on Sunday, Sari said Ronaldo's colon controversy was "difficult due to fatigue in his muscles," and "If you want to see Ronaldo run, I will pay for the ticket for the plane (Se lo vuoi vedere cosi tanto, ti pago il volo).

The remarks were reported late, and controversy was raised among the netizens that Sari was mocking Korea.,Also, the criticism was raised against Alberto Mondi, who did not deliver the remarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'What are you doing when you play', the remaining tasks for Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Tae-ho

A New Experiment for Yoo Jae-seok by Yoo Jae-seok [Entermedia: How did you do it?] MBC's new "What are you doing?" is an entertainment with many stories.,Yoo Jae-seok's new weekend entertainment, which has been empty on Saturday evening since <Infinite Challenge>, is with Kim Tae-ho PD of <Infinite Challenge>, which returned in a year and four months.,As much as Yoo Jae-seok with his best friend will show what kind of performance he has brought with him, Kim Tae-ho PD, who has changed the history, concept and production method of the entertainment, As the meeting of the protagonist who formed the huge and solid fandom of which changed the definition of entertainment today, the longing for the time of and the expectation for the next generation entertainment are clear burden and the best marketing element.,When we summarize the contents of the interviews of Kim Tae-ho PD, who was in the press conference and the contents released in advance through YouTube...

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round. The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw th...

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost...