Skip to main content

[Interview 4] 'Save 2' Kim Young-min "Next year, 50 years old. It was an appearance complex"

[Sports Korea reporter Moon Ji-yeon] Actor Kim Young-min (47) expressed his worries about the future plans.

Kim Young-min made his debut in 2001 with the movie "Unknown to the Receiver" and then played mainly on the theater stage and screen until he met tvN 'My Uncle' in 2018.,The films "Fai: A Child Who Swallowed a Monster" (2013), "Memories of the Cows and the Carls" (2015) and "Confrontational Forces" (2017) also showed a thick line of acting, and they were constantly on stage, up to "Don Quixote" (2010) and "The Blood".,In the CRT, MBC 's' New Blue Park Jung Geum' and 'Betobene Virus' (2008) have not appeared for 10 years after first meeting viewers, but they are actively performing starting with 'My Uncle'.

Kim Young-min has been performing endlessly since last year's "My Uncle" to MBC "Hide and Seek" and the recent OCN drama "Save 2" (Seo Ju-yeon's play, directed by Lee Kwon).,Especially, every work that appeared showed a lot of tension, and especially in 'Save 2', he played the role of the pastor Sung Chul Woo, who captivated the hearts of the believers.,Sung Chul-woo showed a good appearance at first, but he showed a gradual change. He showed intense acting with Um Tae-gu and Chun Ho-jin and got a favorable reputation as a 'life character'.

Kim met with Sports Korea on Tuesday and released his comments and behind-the-scenes story after the "Save 2." Kim will be 40 to nine this year and 50 next year.,If you call your brother, Ma Dong-seok, "Dong Seok-a," you will look around, and if you speak to your friends in reality, it is also a while for people around you to see strangely.,Kim Young-min confessed that the early 'during' of actor life became a complex.

"It was a complex of looks, and the seniors around me said, 'I'll see you later, so don't think so.',It would have been hard if it hadn’t been for the time of the Rescue 2 or the Pastor, and so would my uncle.,I thought what I had was a disadvantage as an actor, but I played a good role because of those things, and I do not think it is a complex, but I always do my best to be given.,I think a lot of such things."

He has been showing impressive performances on the screen and stage with his constant work activities, but it was after 'My Uncle' in 2018 that he was imprinted on the public.,Kim said, "I think I walked well after my uncle." "I have not decided on my next work yet, but I think I walked well after my uncle.,I hope you will take a good step, though it is greedy and hopeful.I want to see a villain come in, or show you some goodness.I am looking forward to it.

He has been left to think about his age, and he is imprinted as an actor with an endless spectrum thanks to his appearance.,Kim Young-min said, "Overall, there are times when actors say that they should act young, sometimes it is good to be that age, but I rather try to make (for a while) appearance.,The experiences I have experienced can go to the past more comfortably. The actors and staffs say, "I think I live by doing this.",If you think, "Why is that?" Five or six months pass. Two or three works pass a year.,So it seems that it is because I do not know that the years go by. "

"Save 2" became a meaningful piece. "Save 2" was also a role with impact. I think it's a role that male actors are greedy.,There were times when they were good, evil, and many different lines of dialogue, and there were four characters in one sentence.,It’s hard, but actors are greedy.,I was fortunate to have such a role, so I was grateful that those who see it were interested, and I wanted to try with the actor, and I want to be faithful, although the next work can be the same and various. "

Kim Young-min, who says that thanks to his accumulated filmography, many people recognize him on the road. "There are many people who recognize him on the road.,If you drop the car and say 'I'm looking too well' or say that you want to cheer, you will feel good and hard.,I do not like to comment, but after the 15th part, he left a lot of them.,There are many people in reality and they can add, but it was good to see the reality while looking at the work.,I liked and thanked the world to be able to change so positively in my work. "

Kim Young-min said, "It is a thankful and thankful job, and I am anxious about my next work because it is a job to do one work.,It’s a good idea to look for a lot of things, and it’s a good idea to work harder, and it reminds me of the tadpoles.,But it’s good to have that habit, and I wish regrets were the next factor I wouldn’t let go.,I do not think it should be left to be positive after that. "

Kim Young-min said, "I wonder what I will do next. I watched the broadcasts I did not see at the end of the filming, and I looked back.,I wonder what other characters I will be presenting. Some people say to do something bright because they are so heavy, and I want to do a sweet romance and comedies.,"It's because I do something heavy." Kim Young-min is currently struggling among the scripts.

Kim Young-min's "Save 2" ended on the 27th of last month after 16 times.,The final audience rating was 3.6% (Nilson Korea, paid households, and nationwide standards), and it was the highest rating of its own, and it was a beauty of its kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost

'Lee Seung-yoon Manager' Kang Hyun-seok finishes debt controversy .. Exit · 'Out of the war' getting off [comprehensive]

[Export News Kim Ye-eun] Lee Seung-yoon and manager Kang Hyun-seok eventually leave the 'all-out point of intervention'. Kang Hyun-seok also leaves Lee Seung-yoon's agency. The comedian Lee Seung-yoon's agency, Mike Entertainment, announced on the 27th that Kang Hyun-seok's departure and MBC ',As Kang Hyun-suk got off the program, Lee Seung-yoon also left the program. On the 25th, an online community posted a victim's exposure that Kang Hyun-seok had not paid back after borrowing more than 600,000 won in the past, and that he had received the money after the lawsuit but did not receive an apology.,Kang Hyun-seok apologized for the mistake through the Instagram, but the "debt controversy" did not cool. Even though the victim said he received an apology directly through the community, public opinion was not good. In the end, the agency said that Kang Hyun-seok was reflecting on the wrong behavior and apologized directly to the victim. "Kang Hyun

Park Joo-ho's wife Anna "I'm trying to make money for pretending to be SNS, do not be confused" [professional]

[OSEN=Ha Su-jung] The wife of soccer player Park Joo-ho, Anna, pointed out the SNS impersonation of her son, Gunhu, and left a message saying, "I hope there is no confusion." Anna told her instagram on the morning of the 23rd, "It seems that an account that pretends to be the official account of Gunhu is currently operating on Facebook.,My children's agency and I are not operating any official Facebook account. The news of the children is now delivered through the Instagram account only.,I hope that there will be no confusion among fans. " Anna also said in an English sentence, "My post a few months ago seems to have confused some people. It is completely okay to store and share pictures.,But the bad thing is to impersonate us or use our children to make money.I don't have Facebook.,I don’t strongly agree with a lot of things that are happening there.” On the other hand, the current soccer player Park Joo-ho is well-loved and has been loved by his broth