Skip to main content

Lee Hyo-ri Guilt Tears Sung-yuri Lee Jin "I'm busy living and I can not think of my sister" camping club [TV]

[Reporter Bae Hyo-ju on the News]

Why did her eldest sister Lee Hyo-ri show tears?

JTBC 'Camping Club', which was broadcast on July 28, contained the story of the members of the Finkle who had been camping for two days.

Finkle members who sat in front of the camper and talked about Doran Doran after dinner bloomed in the past episode.

Lee Hyo-ri first said, "It was a secret when I was a finger, but can I tell you now?",Ok Joo-hyun said, "I lied that I ate it but I did not eat it." The members of the group said, "I knew but pretended not to know."

Lee also had a problem with his manager and troubles with his meal during his activities, and he recalled his protests on behalf of the members who had not eaten a meal all day at the time of the magazine shooting.,"I mainly talked about this, and I thought that Lee Jin and Sung Yul Lee were the same mind at the time, but we were hated when we said so," he said.

Lee Jin and Sung-yuri said, "We talked a little harder than we thought.",Lee Hyo-ri laughed, saying, "We were not living and not living, but we were not understanding."

Sung-yuri confessed that he had a lot of thoughts when he turned to an actor after the breakup of Finkle, because he was hard to live as an actor because of the prejudice that he was from an idol at the time.,Lee Jin, who also acted as an actor, said he felt the same feeling. "I did not think it was fun when I was playing pink, but I remembered it while acting."

Lee Hyo-ri, who had been a soloist, said, "I was so excited. I want to play music, I want to wear clothes I want to wear.,It was so funny because it was my own way. I did not think of you at first. "

I was guilty that I could not lead you as a sister and as a leader during Finkle. I could have led you. ",Lee Jin and Sung-yuri said, "We were too busy to eat and live, so I did not think of my sister."

Lee Hyo-ri, who realized the importance of the members a little late through the 'Camping Club' broadcast, is drawn truthfully.,Viewers are cheering on Lee Hyo-ri, who is a big sister who feels sorry for the members. (Photo = JTBC 'Camping Club' broadcast capture)

On the news, Bae Hyo-ju yo@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'What are you doing when you play', the remaining tasks for Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Tae-ho

A New Experiment for Yoo Jae-seok by Yoo Jae-seok [Entermedia: How did you do it?] MBC's new "What are you doing?" is an entertainment with many stories.,Yoo Jae-seok's new weekend entertainment, which has been empty on Saturday evening since <Infinite Challenge>, is with Kim Tae-ho PD of <Infinite Challenge>, which returned in a year and four months.,As much as Yoo Jae-seok with his best friend will show what kind of performance he has brought with him, Kim Tae-ho PD, who has changed the history, concept and production method of the entertainment, As the meeting of the protagonist who formed the huge and solid fandom of which changed the definition of entertainment today, the longing for the time of and the expectation for the next generation entertainment are clear burden and the best marketing element.,When we summarize the contents of the interviews of Kim Tae-ho PD, who was in the press conference and the contents released in advance through YouTube...

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round. The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw th...

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost...