Skip to main content

Angelina Danilova "Koreans, everyone was kind and suspicious" [Picture]

[My Daily = Lee Ye-eun] A picture of Russian broadcaster Angelina Danilova was released.

Angelina Danilova, who recently met with Bnt, said, "Korea is really good." "If I see that I like Korea like this, I was a Korean in my past life.",He was an ordinary student in Russia, and he was attracted to watching Korean videos on YouTube, and then he became curious about Korean people and liked Korean music and culture too much.

Angelina Danilova came to Korea and said, "A Korean person uploaded my photos and SNS to Naver blog, and I was contacted by the cable channel tvN 'Babel 250' production team and came to Korea." "I did not believe what happened to me."

Angelina Danilova said, "When I first came to Korea, everyone was so kind that I doubted. 'Are you cheating me? Why are you so kind?,I thought, "Now that I see it, Koreans seem to have a friendly personality."

When asked about the atmosphere of shooting MBC Everlon 'Korean Foreigner', which is currently appearing, "Everyone is really like a friend. It was Lucky's birthday a while ago, and almost all the performers gathered at my brother's restaurant.,When asked about the atmosphere of the cable channel MBC Everlon, "Everyone is really friends.

Asked why it seems to be popular in Korea, he said, "Is not it because of the combination of the figure of the figure and the professional figure?,And I have a lot of hobbies such as video shooting, so I show various activities and I think it is because I am more active in communication. "

Angelina Danilova, who named her mother as a role model, said, "Since I was a child, she shows me a business woman who works really hard, and she is a really nice mother and a good wife at home.,I really want to look like her.”

"I do not care who I am in any country," he said. "I like Korean men's Attitudes and manners." My close colleagues include "Korean Foreigners" performers and Son Seonjae.

Angelina Danilova, who wanted to be a person who could inspire someone, said, "I was worried about everyone around me before I came to Korea, but now I have no regrets about coming to Korea." "There are hard things and bad things in our lives, I hope.,I think it will be a little more comforting. I hope I can help a little bit in it. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'What are you doing when you play', the remaining tasks for Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Tae-ho

A New Experiment for Yoo Jae-seok by Yoo Jae-seok [Entermedia: How did you do it?] MBC's new "What are you doing?" is an entertainment with many stories.,Yoo Jae-seok's new weekend entertainment, which has been empty on Saturday evening since <Infinite Challenge>, is with Kim Tae-ho PD of <Infinite Challenge>, which returned in a year and four months.,As much as Yoo Jae-seok with his best friend will show what kind of performance he has brought with him, Kim Tae-ho PD, who has changed the history, concept and production method of the entertainment, As the meeting of the protagonist who formed the huge and solid fandom of which changed the definition of entertainment today, the longing for the time of and the expectation for the next generation entertainment are clear burden and the best marketing element.,When we summarize the contents of the interviews of Kim Tae-ho PD, who was in the press conference and the contents released in advance through YouTube...

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round. The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw th...

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost...