Skip to main content

Kang Daniel, who made his solo debut, "I'm hungry for my first drink."

I was expecting a big deal, but I couldn't finish the first drink.

The mini album “color on me” was released on Jan. 25, and it was ranked in the top 50 on the Melon and Genie daily charts.,The album ranked 44th and 45th respectively.,Despite the enthusiastic fans’ “breath” (a streaming act that fans are breathing to raise their charts), the real-time chart also remained in the top 20 to 30 on the day.,With the fans' "concentration saturation," the CD has a record of 450,000 pre-orders, but it is not enough.

Kang Daniel became popular in the 2017 idol trainee contest program 'Produce 101 Season 2'.,He was a member of Warner One, a group from the program, and worked from August of that year to January of this year.

Kang Daniel expressed his expectation and confidence in independence at a showcase held in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on May 25, but said, "The stage is too big to fill alone.,“I think of a lot of vacancy for the members because the stage is so big,” Kang said.

Experts analyzed that the first album was less than expected in both popularity and commerciality. Lee Dae-hwa, a popular music critic, said, "It seems that he has caught the character in the direction of singing love songs in trendy R & B.,“I feel sorry for Kang Daniel’s singing ability compared to his intense sound and beat, and I wish I could have transformed more intensely in the market situation where idol solos are as strong as these days.”

Kim Yoon-ha, a critic, said, "As a solo dance singer, I had the charm to carry out the rain, but I could not show it." "As I was mainly in the rap part at Warner One, I would have had the burden of attracting singing and rap alone.,“If only good planning is supported in a situation where it is difficult for a big word to appear as a solo, the growth potential of Kang Daniel is still sufficient,” he said.

The workshop with his former agency is also a fog.,Kang Daniel has established Connect Entertainment on his own and has been engaged in his own activities, but the legal battle with LM Entertainment on the effect of the exclusive contract has not been completed.

“As the Korea Management Union, which has an influence on broadcasters, has taken the side of its former agency, there is a tug of war that is not easy for Kang Daniel in the future.,This album should have shown the power of transcendent destruction that goes beyond all these situations.,“I feel sorry for the early performance that seems to have failed to expand the fandom area to Muggle (the words taken from ‘Harry Potter’ and the general public).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'What are you doing when you play', the remaining tasks for Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Tae-ho

A New Experiment for Yoo Jae-seok by Yoo Jae-seok [Entermedia: How did you do it?] MBC's new "What are you doing?" is an entertainment with many stories.,Yoo Jae-seok's new weekend entertainment, which has been empty on Saturday evening since <Infinite Challenge>, is with Kim Tae-ho PD of <Infinite Challenge>, which returned in a year and four months.,As much as Yoo Jae-seok with his best friend will show what kind of performance he has brought with him, Kim Tae-ho PD, who has changed the history, concept and production method of the entertainment, As the meeting of the protagonist who formed the huge and solid fandom of which changed the definition of entertainment today, the longing for the time of and the expectation for the next generation entertainment are clear burden and the best marketing element.,When we summarize the contents of the interviews of Kim Tae-ho PD, who was in the press conference and the contents released in advance through YouTube...

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost...

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round. The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw th...