Skip to main content

Kim Hye-soo said, "I was not involved in the money issue. I disconnected from contact eight years ago."

[TV Daily Jo Hye-jin] Actor Kim Hye-soo's mother was in a controversy over default, and Kim Hye-soo said his position.,Kim Hye-soo, a lawyer for law, said in an official press release on October 10, "Kim Hye-soo's mother has already raised a lot of gold specialties for decades.

Regarding what her mother did, Kim Hye-soo did not know the contents at all and did not have any involvement, and she had taken responsibility for reimbursement on behalf of her mother, even though she had not gained any benefits. ","In 2012, Kim Hye-soo suffered a great deal of disagreement with his mother, rebursing his mother's debt so enormous that he could not afford it with all his assets.,“The beginning of the work that started with the mind that it is natural for the child to help the difficulties of the parents was repeated as usual and beyond the common sense level, and it was not reconcile,” he said. “In order to avoid further damage from my mother, I received a firm promise not to cause a special gold system in the future, and in the process, I broke my relationship with my mother.

“After that, I solved the gold specialization system of my mother, which had already occurred in the past, for a long time.”,Regarding the controversy over the default, Kim Hye-soo added that his mother, who had disconnected from Kim Hye-soo, is believed to have caused another problem without consulting her family.

“Kim Hye-soo cannot know what she did alone, which she has been out of contact for nearly eight years,” Kim said. “There is no fact that she intervened in what she does.”

Kim Hye-soo said, "There is no basis for Kim Hye-soo to take legal responsibility on behalf of her mother, who had no idea what happened to her mother." He also announced that Kim Hye-soo will do his best to understand the facts and to be properly handled until the end through a legal review.

In the news show of Kim Hyun-jung, which was broadcast earlier this morning, Kim Hye-soo's mother reported that she had not paid back for several years after borrowing 1.3 billion won from her acquaintances for business reasons.

1. I am a lawyer of the law firm (Yu) Jipyeong Park Sung-chul, the legal representative of actor Kim Hye-soo.

2. First of all, Kim Hye-soo says that he is most sorry for the inconvenience he has caused to you about his family.,3. Kim Hye-soo's mother has been raising a lot of gold specialties for decades.

Regarding what my mother did, Kim Hye-soo did not know the contents at all and did not have any involvement, and he had taken responsibility for reimbursement on behalf of his mother even though he did not get any profit.,4. Around 2012, Kim Hye-soo suffered a great deal of disagreement with her mother, rebursing her mother's debts so huge that she could not afford it with all her property.,It was not possible for the child to help the difficulties of the parents to start with the idea that it was natural to help the child.,In order to prevent further damage caused by my mother beyond the suffering of Kim Hye-soo, I received a firm promise not to cause a gold specialization in the future, and in the process, I broke my relationship with my mother.

After that, I solved my mother's gold specialization, which had already occurred in the past, for a long time.,5. It is presumed that the mother who disconnected from Kim Hye-soo caused another problem without any consultation or consultation with her family.

Kim Hye-soo cannot tell us what she did alone, which she has been out of contact for nearly eight years.,It is a very sad heart for those who helped her with goodwill, but Kim Hye-soo did not receive the minimum notice to recognize the problematic deal from those who made a deal with her.

Kim Hye-soo`s position,6. The cause of the problem is Kim Hye-soo's mother's own debt-related work, so Kim Hye-soo has done his best to prevent such an accident.,Kim was not able to control the problem even though she had been promised by her mother and stopped coming and going.

,7. Kim Hye-soo has done his best to solve the problem on behalf of his mother because he is a celebrity and is a child before a celebrity.,However, it was not a fundamental solution to take unconditional responsibility for the unfair intentions of parents because they were children.,I could not control my mother, and I could not stop the suffering of my mother from happening anymore.

It is the conclusion Kim Hye-soo has gotten over the painful time that he can not solve the problem by taking responsibility unconditionally.,8. The responsibility of the problem lies with the mother, not Kim Hye-soo. The responsibility is the responsibility that the person who caused the problem must bear to the end.,Kim Hye-soo, who had no idea what happened to her mother, is confirmed to have no grounds for legal responsibility on her behalf.

The Supreme Court ruled that Kim Hye-soo was not responsible for his mother's work, but the Supreme Court ruled that he was not responsible.,9. I would like you to make sure that Kim Hye-soo's personal history, which has been suffering from the things related to her mother for many years, is not circulated in a mix of false facts.

I also apologize for the unlawful defamation and privacy violations, and I am forced to take legal action.,10. Kim Hye-soo will do his best to understand the facts about this work and to be properly handled until the end through legal review.

In addition, I will deal with the problems that will be caused by theft of my name in the future.

Thank you.

[TV Daily Cho Hye-jin Reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr/Photo=Shin Jeong-heon Reporter]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'What are you doing when you play', the remaining tasks for Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Tae-ho

A New Experiment for Yoo Jae-seok by Yoo Jae-seok [Entermedia: How did you do it?] MBC's new "What are you doing?" is an entertainment with many stories.,Yoo Jae-seok's new weekend entertainment, which has been empty on Saturday evening since <Infinite Challenge>, is with Kim Tae-ho PD of <Infinite Challenge>, which returned in a year and four months.,As much as Yoo Jae-seok with his best friend will show what kind of performance he has brought with him, Kim Tae-ho PD, who has changed the history, concept and production method of the entertainment, As the meeting of the protagonist who formed the huge and solid fandom of which changed the definition of entertainment today, the longing for the time of and the expectation for the next generation entertainment are clear burden and the best marketing element.,When we summarize the contents of the interviews of Kim Tae-ho PD, who was in the press conference and the contents released in advance through YouTube...

"Superband" Lucy, 7640 points, the final 1st place in the final round [comprehensive]

[Export News reporter Yoo Eun-young] Lucy team won the final first place in the first round. The first round of the final was unveiled at JTBC 'Super Band' broadcasted on the 28th. The first stage was a four-member band 'Hopi Polar' consisting of Ail, Kim Young-soo, Ha Hyun-sang and Hong Jin-ho.,The band's name was "Hopipolar", but the song title was "Hopipolar." This was a song by Icelandic band Seguar Ross, who was going to sing with a message of peace. Yoon Jong-shin said, "It was so good. I want to praise the most is the composition of this stage.,It is fun to see and listen to the elements that can save personality while meeting each role. It is the guitar of the young army that the heart is hooked and started.,I thought it was band music." Lee Soo-hyun said, "I was deeply impressed. I did not listen to the lyrics because I was singing in the language I heard for the first time in my life.,I did not see the lyrics and I saw th...

[Interview] Ha Jae-suk "Fat Is Lazy? Prejudice Is Too Bad"

【Seoul=News】 reporter Choi Ji-yoon = It is not easy to live as a fat woman in Korea. "I am proud even if I am fat!" No matter how much I shout, social prejudice and discrimination do not disappear. Some say they lose about 10 kilograms a month, but some say diet is the hardest in the world.,Even skinny women often repeat diets because of their eyes around them when they get a little fat. The entertainment industry has a stricter standard of beauty, especially if actresses cry and laugh because of their flesh.,If you get fat, you are accused of 'not being able to manage yourself', and if you are too dry, you are suffering from malicious comments saying 'I do not want to see'. Talent Ha Jae-sook, 40, exclaims proudly: "I have lived half a lifetime as a mother-in-law.,There is no time to go back to Leeds even if there is a miracle perfume. "He said," I am satisfied with my life because I am happy every day. " "In fact, I've never lost...